A combination of patent-pending technology, AI-generated recipes and machine-learning robots have given birth to the next generation of building materials. XMaterials aims to disrupt the construction industry, introducing revolutionary replacements for traditional building materials. XMaterials has created recipes for building materials that are stronger, more affordable, faster, longer lasting, and more eco-friendly than standard building materials.
Leveraging our franchise model, we have the opportunity to disrupt a $600 billion industry. We would be the providers of technology, the standard by which the majority of building materials are developed in the future. As we would be taking a percentage of every cubic meter produced, we have the potential to grow at an exponential rate.
The team members have worked on several engineering projects throughout Europe together, but came together specifically to create this AI and machine learning technology.
- Currency Exposure - is a risk for every project, that is why during the ICO any proceeds are liquidated daily by our licensed custodian. In that way market movement risk is limited only to the hours between the receiving of the funds and the end of day settlement by the custodian.
- Convincing traditional businesses to embrace a new model - the building industry is sometimes not so open minded, but now it is required to just use the better, cheaper solution.
- Patent protection - is hard, that is why all the components of our technology are designed to work only together and only with the centralized DB and recipe generator. Cheap, shared with everyone, while hidden - the power of blockchain.
- The stigma of Bulgaria - Our Swiss-Bulgarian-German team managed to turn this into advantage utilizing the very cheap land and R&D opportunities in Bulgaria making our invention possible.
- A bear market - while current crypto currency market could affect the ICO the future value of our security token is backed up not only by the value of the technology, but also by the demand for tokens that will be used by franchisees to pay for license and volume fees.