Wellmee is special. We bring a mobile application - built on AI and machine learning - to enhance the wellbeing of each user. On the other hand, it creates a unique ecosystem for employers and employees. Together with Wellmee tokens, it makes it possible for employers to reward the employees who use Wellmee app, because a happier person shows better results at work as well. These tokens are going to have plenty of value in real world marketplaces. In other words: Win – Win – Win situation.
After a successful ITO the dream come true - Development of the app starts! Wellmee team is complemented continuously and appropriately (mainly experienced Psychologists and world-class SW engineers)
Development and Ecosystem setup - Beta program of Wellmee app is continously released based on agile development; Foundations laid for functioning of the ecosystem for both Employers and Merchants
Wellmee 1.0 is released (by January 2020) - Available on iOS and Android; Covers the fundamental features; Pilot with the companies is done
Wellmee 2.0 is released (by January 2021) - Offering most of the key features; Operating with initial Employers and Merchants; First revenue is booked
Wellmee 3.0 is released (by January 2022) - Fully functioning app with all its necessary features; Having its regular users where numbers are exponentially growing; Recognized by all big companies on the market for its benefits
There is still a huge opportunity to use modern technologies for peoples’ wellness. There will always be a space to enhance wellbeing of every single individual. With the right approach we can focus on most of the important aspects and through personalized content in the app to provide the user of Wellmee app the most suitable content. Having the concept backed by rewarded studies from positive psychology, implementing artificial intelligence and machine learning to provide to unique user unique content based on his or her personality and their needs.
In terms of employers – whether big global corporates or SMEs – they are all struggling to find the way how to make their employees more engaged. With Wellmee app their employees/users will have continually enhanced their wellbeing which will apparently positively affect their attitude at work as well. The merchants on the other hand will have another possibility how to sell their products or services while accepting Wellmee tokens as a payment.
Created business plan shows that the business model is not only feasible but also with this certain SaaS very profitable from fourth year on once there is released the Wellmee 3.0 app.
The team was originally created around the founder Milan Vlcek. His vision and continually improved business model attracted his former co-worker Petr Cvengros with whom he met at Deloitte Advisory. Third key person within the team is the advisor Jan Brejcha who was actually Milan´s thesis supervisor at the end of his studies at Charles University in Prague. Further on the idea attracted other people who were either former colleagues of mentioned people above, people from the networking or even former flatmates from the past :-)
1) Not fully used the potential of implementing AI for the app for wellbeing.
- Mitigation of the risk: Have a full and in-depth analysis of implementing AI in other SaaS projects so we overcome the failures which other companies had to solve.
2) Difficulties to finding right people in time.
- Mitigation of the risk: The research on the market already started.
3) The soft cap is set so there will not be needed any investments in first three years of the app development. The development might be more costly and therefore further investments in crucial initial period may be needed.
- Mitigation of the risk: To have a proper and continually updated budget allocation and P&L. Strict approach towards all costs.
4) Attracting employers and merchants to the network might face difficulties.
– Mitigation of the risk: Having highly skilled and experienced sales and business development colleagues. Plus having functioning and valuable application, obviously.
5) Cryptocurrency instability.
– Mitigation of the risk: Supporting other serious and professional projects within cryptocurrency world.