The utility of VIAZ is to provide a decentralized funding platform, connecting its users and acting as a conduit between the cryptosphere and fiat currency.
VIAZ will be successful for a multitude or reasons. For the sake of brevity, three contributing factors will be discussed as follows:
1. Blockchain and DAPPs as disruptor technologies: Cryptocurrency market volatility aside, blockchains and the DAPPs that run on top of them are on the way. Innovators such as VIAZ will be successful as we make the push for early adoption a reality, revolutionizing how data transactions are linked together and recorded across a decentralized ledger. Specifically, VIAZ, a peer-to-peer funding DAPP built on Tezos, a self-amending blockchain with a proof of stake consensus algorithm.
2. VIAZ is a great idea: Look no further than other disruptor applications such as Uber and Airbnb for context. They have revolutionized how consumers travel and find accommodations by cutting out costly intermediaries. VIAZ will succeed by creating an environment where you don’t need a bank or a title company to fund a loan or exchange title on a real estate transaction. VIAZ smart contracts written on top of the Tezos blockchain will allow these decentralized transactions and more. With a currently functional prototype, developing strategic partnerships, and a dedicated team behind it, VIAZ isn’t a scam, it’s not a pipedream, it’s the future of safe, secure financial transactions.
3. The VIAZ team: The VIAZ team is comprised of enthusiastic and like-minded individuals that believe in our core philosophy of Doing Good, and are putting their vast and varied skillsets to work in developing the VIAZ DAPP. In addition to our world-class developer team, VIAZ boasts an international roster of marketing, finance, and operations professionals and advisors pushing our concept forward. VIAZ will continue to be successful by utilizing nonlinear management techniques such as advocating adaptive planning, continual improvement, and encouraging fast and flexible response to changing conditions.
VIAZ is the brainchild of our Founder & CEO Peter Meronek. He has met the core team members over the course of the past fifteen years through his various venture capitalist experiences and has assembled the team accordingly. For example, he recruited our CTO, the highly sought after Stephen Andrews, by flying around the world to Stephen’s home in New Zealand. As an international businessperson, Mr. Meronek realizes just how important the team dynamic is and the synergies created in a cohesive group that celebrates both similarities and differences in methodologies.. Peter has resided in numerous countries over the course of his 40-year career and takes great pride in handpicking the best team possible to make the VIAZ concept and project a success.
1. Market volatility: We are exploring different tools/ideas to help protect our users.
2. Overreaching regulations: Regulation of the cryptocurrency market will drive institutional investment and stability, which is good. Overreaching regulations could stifle innovation and restrict our ability to reach new markets.
3. Slow adoption of the Tezos blockchain: As early investors and holders of Tezzies, we are 100?hind this technology. We realize we haven limited ability to convince other innovators/early adopters the same. The adoption process takes time.
4. DAPP competitors: Similar DAPPS in the space exist; it’s up to us to capture this potential market share.
5. Traditional Banks: Much like the taxi-cab vs Uber fight, traditional banks aren’t going to go away without a fight. If not already, they are going to realize how blockchain and smart contracts will force them to change the way they do business.