Transcendence is a blockchain powered sustainable infrastructure development platform. We make the planning, development, financing, construction and operation of social infrastructure assets easier, fairer and more transparent by improving the flow of information and creating a marketplace that brings together stakeholders.
MVP For Transcendence Platform released.
Start alpha development of the platform architecture and user on-boarding.
Alpha market listing release. Start alpha market place (surety bonding and project financing).
First projects listed and funded. Beta release of TSD market place investment platform
TSD first community owned solar farm Midgar achieves financial close.
The Transcendence team has deep experience in bringing to market solar energy projects and has seen a gap in the market between the delivery of projects using integrated technology solutions and the traditional providers such as investment banks and developers. Our team has joint experience in delivering over $50 billion worth of projects globally and our holding company, Maoneng, is currently building Sunraysia Solar Farm - 255MWp, the largest to be built in Australia. We understand the difficulties and pain points of the industry and the Transcendence Platform has been created to make this process faster, easier and cheaper.
The executive team met over a decade ago at university. In the following years they joined forces and entered into their first venture together, selling solar power solutions to businesses. Maoneng Group, the parent company was born from this partnership and Transcendence is the latest challenge the team is taking on.
Here are several risks we foresee within our business, in no particular order:
1. Trust in Cryptocurrencies- The crypto market has fluctuated, leading some to lose trust in cryptocurrencies and their value. We believe using a decentralized technology like Blockchain is the way forward especially in the construction industry as it streamlines the whole process, therefore encouraging more sustainable infrastructure projects to be built. We need to highlight the benefit and reliability of cryptocurrency which can be difficult in an unreliable market.
2. ICO perception- In a crowded market it can be hard to differentiate between fake and genuine ICO’s, like Transcendence. Our focus will be on maintaining transparency at all times.
3. Blockchain clarity- Entering into an established market such as the construction industry can be challenging as you are coming up against the traditional model of how contracts are executed, and funds are raised. Therefore, we need to be diligent in highlighting why blockchain is a better model to use.
4. Competitors- As with any business, there is going to be competition. Transcendence is ahead of the game in that our focus is on building sustainable energy projects, using blockchain technology. Despite having that edge, there are competitors that we need to stand out form.
5. Regulations – as cryptocurrency has been around for just under a decade, some countries are unclear on how to manage it. To combat this, we have a diligent legal director in house, to ensure all regulations are being met.