Centive is a blockchain-based incentive network for 2-way value exchanges between businesses and consumers. Businesses can offer special deals, discounts, giveaways, and coupons. Consumers can provide value by sharing on social media, making a purchase, writing a review, and more. We strive to create a level-playing field for everyone; from big corporations, down to the individual, creating an ecosystem that just keeps giving.
1) End of ICO Centive token tradable in 1-2 cryptocurrency exchanges 2) Desktop wallet launch
1) Wallet app v1.0 (Global) 2) KYC full integration and process 3) Customer support
1) Centive marketplace and platform v1.0 (Full-Version) 2) Platform & partnership launch in 2 countries XTV will be tradable in 4 exchanges 3) Operations and live-support
1) Centive token tradable in 6 exchanges Wallet app v2.0 2) Marketing and PR to promote & support the ecosystem
1) Platform & partnership launch in more countries 2) Centive product development and growth Annual report
1) Self-serve ecosystem 2) Open APIs 3) Open development platform
Centive has made it our life’s purpose to help businesses (and consumers) to capitalize on the blockchain economy, by building a blockchain-based incentive network that is effortless to use, and benefits value creators. This network is centered on frictionless and ultra-low cost transactions. Centive focuses primarily on platform development, adoption and user growth to generate value for all users. The aim is to democratise and provide level playing field for businesses to reach users, and for individuals to reach the community. Centive is backed by the community via a public ICO and also Centive’s wallet app and platforms will revolutionise the industry. Up to 60% of amount raised to be spent on platform development, marketing and expanding network and also all the partners who work with Centive will have access to a growing community, as well as tonnes of savings
Our team members are all past colleagues from tech giants of Asia such as Lazada, EZBUY, Alibaba, Rocket Internet, and A-commerce.
The top five risk that we can perceive are crucial are:
1) the overall cryptocurrency market performance
2) increased competition
3) legal issues tied to cryptocurrency and ico
4) path to profitability, will take time
5) not raising enough capital to kickstart
However, we are ready to tackle all of these risk and uncertainties with our all-star team.