Blockchain-powered Platform for Sustainable InfrastructureTranscendence is a blockchain powered sustainable infrastructure development platform. We make the planning, development, financing, construction and operation of social infrastructure assets easier, fairer and more transparent by improving the flow of information and creating a marketplace that brings together stakeholders.
- Project TypeToken
- Platform Ethereum
- Circulating SupplyNone specified
- Total SupplyNone specified
- Max Supply250,000,000
- Primary SectorEnergy & Utilities
Morris has over 10 years experience in establishing new business ventures and assembling quality team in high growth sectors and industries, ranging from manufacturing, retailing and sustainable social infrastructure development
Qiao Nan Han
Qiao has over 10 years experience across planning, development, engineering, contracting, construction, financing and sales of renewable energy and civil infrastructure assets.
Milton has over 10 years experience being involved in the global Solar PV value chain and Fintech Payment sectors by bridging China and Australia, transforming numerous startups, by bringing them from zero to success.
Kevin comes from an investment banking background, having been involved in or led infrastructure transactions exceeding $40 billion in enterprise value, across the Infrastructure, Utilities and Renewables and Resources sectors.
Steve has extensive experience designing and delivering complex systems across the globe for millions of users. He has helped a wide range of companies develop digital solutions, with a strong focus on design, delivery, stakeholder engagement and management.
Head of Marketing
Alex has 12 years’ experience conceptualising and executing end-to-end digital marketing strategies for top-level startups around the world and has been involved in the blockchain and crypto space for over 3 years.
Legal & Commercial Director
Antonia comes from a legal background, having worked at top tier law firms. She has extensive experience working on major infrastructure projects globally. She also has experience advising on blockchain and cryptocurrency since 2015.
Head of Design
Chris has 10 years’ experience in driving user strategy and delivery within startups, telecommunications, enterprise and the financial space, and is a crypto enthusiast amongst other emerging technologies.
Thomas has 6 years UX, UI and Visual Design experience that enables him to connect brands and companies with their customers through good design.
Marketing & Events Executive
Isabelle has over 7 years communications experience, with a background in the tech sector. She has worked internationally in New York, Dublin and Sydney for companies such as Microsoft and Foursquare.
Vaibhav’s a veteran software developer with an extensive background in building decentralised apps with scalable and safe smart contract protocols. He’s on the advisory board for several well reputed multi-million ICOs.
Ivan is an experienced startup and corporate advisor with over 18 years’ experience, including investment banking at ABN Amro Australia, and corporate strategy and M&A at Fairfax Media. Ivan holds a BSC in Pharmacology UNSW and MBus UTS.
Independant Advisor Board & Investment Committee
With close to two decades of senior public policy experience in renewable energy and sustainability policy and projects, Simon is one of Australia’s leading renewable energy advocates.
|Private round||100,000,000 TSD||40.00%|
|Pre-sale round||62,500,000 TSD||25.00%|
|Public round||37,500,000 TSD||15.00%|
|Founders, team and advisors||20,000,000 TSD||8.00%|
|Bounty and rewards||17,500,000 TSD||7.00%|
|Liquidity program||7,500,000 TSD||3.00%|
|Project implementation providers||5,000,000 TSD||2.00%|
|Q4 2018||MVP For Transcendence Platform released.|
|Q4 2018||Start alpha development of the platform architecture and user on-boarding.|
|Q1 2019||Alpha market listing release. Start alpha market place (surety bonding and project financing).|
|Q2 2019||First projects listed and funded. Beta release of TSD market place investment platform|
|Q1 2020||TSD first community owned solar farm Midgar achieves financial close.|
Questions and Answers
Why is your company going to succeed?
The Transcendence team has deep experience in bringing to market solar energy projects and has seen a gap in the market between the delivery of projects using integrated technology solutions and the traditional providers such as investment banks and developers. Our team has joint experience in delivering over $50 billion worth of projects globally and our holding company, Maoneng, is currently building Sunraysia Solar Farm - 255MWp, the largest to be built in Australia. We understand the difficulties and pain points of the industry and the Transcendence Platform has been created to make this process faster, easier and cheaper.
Where did your team members meet originally?
The executive team met over a decade ago at university. In the following years they joined forces and entered into their first venture together, selling solar power solutions to businesses. Maoneng Group, the parent company was born from this partnership and Transcendence is the latest challenge the team is taking on.
What are the top five risks you see for your business?
Here are several risks we foresee within our business, in no particular order:
1. Trust in Cryptocurrencies- The crypto market has fluctuated, leading some to lose trust in cryptocurrencies and their value. We believe using a decentralized technology like Blockchain is the way forward especially in the construction industry as it streamlines the whole process, therefore encouraging more sustainable infrastructure projects to be built. We need to highlight the benefit and reliability of cryptocurrency which can be difficult in an unreliable market.
2. ICO perception- In a crowded market it can be hard to differentiate between fake and genuine ICO’s, like Transcendence. Our focus will be on maintaining transparency at all times.
3. Blockchain clarity- Entering into an established market such as the construction industry can be challenging as you are coming up against the traditional model of how contracts are executed, and funds are raised. Therefore, we need to be diligent in highlighting why blockchain is a better model to use.
4. Competitors- As with any business, there is going to be competition. Transcendence is ahead of the game in that our focus is on building sustainable energy projects, using blockchain technology. Despite having that edge, there are competitors that we need to stand out form.
5. Regulations – as cryptocurrency has been around for just under a decade, some countries are unclear on how to manage it. To combat this, we have a diligent legal director in house, to ensure all regulations are being met.
To invest in a token offering, visit the project's website (link in the overview tab)
Live token offerings
|Transcendence Network ICO||15 Nov 2018||22 May 2019|
Upcoming token offerings
No upcoming token offerings
Past token offerings
No past token offerings
TrustScore™ is a Token Project scoring algorithm immune to
Our proprietary TrustScore algorithm uses artificial intelligence machinery and combines
dozens of data points including ID verification of every team member, company
verification data, video interview with the project directors and dozens of additional
data points offered by the projects such as social media profiles, white paper,
questions and answers and many more to calculate the TrustScore.
A = Excellent
B = Good
<- this project
C = Average
D = Below Average
E = Low
Complaints about this
No reports available for this project yet.