World's First Payment Token with No FX RiskAt Chynge, we make the world a better place. With the digitization, democratization and socialization of money, we make payments instant, free, and safe within a decentralized financial system where people of all income levels can access simple-to-use and secure financial services.
- Project TypeToken
- Platform Stellar Lumens
- Circulating SupplyNone specified
- Total SupplyNone specified
- Max Supply800,000,000
- Primary SectorFinance
Over thirty years’ experience in technology and analytics in financial services. AI/machine learning practitioner with real-word experience in predicting human behavior. Deep experience in management consulting, startups and large technology companies. Led the Cloud Computing business at Microsoft Asia-Pacific.
Twenty-five years' experience in technology. Managed large scale deployment of enterprise solutions on IBM, Lenovo and SAP. Expert in Requirements Analysis, Enterprise Software, Servers, Storage Area Networks (SAN), Storage, Cloud and Product Lifecycle Management. Created and delivered training for hundreds of HP staff for solution sales.
Twenty years’ experience in international and business law, policy-making and government relations. Over twelve years’ experience in regulatory compliance for banks. Subject matter expert in business law, governance, ethics and regulations. RegTech product design.
• Lim Cheng Teck is the Chairman of Minterest, a Singapore based crowdfunding platform after retiring from Standard Chartered Bank (StanChart) after 28 years of illustrious service. Cheng Teck served as the Vice Chairman of StanChart ASEAN in addition to holding the posts of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of StanChart Singapore and Chief Operating Officer (COO) of StanChart China. Cheng Teck rose to prominence by growing StanChart's franchise rapidly in key Asian markets.
• Cheng Teck believes in the synergy of combining blockchain, cloud computing, and big data with AI/machine learning that creates new business models and novel financial products that will create immersive customer experiences. The rapid adoption of financial technology (FinTech) by non-financial institutions are disrupting traditional banking services, and Chynge with Cheng Teck providing valuable insights on the traditional banking industry gives Chynge a sharp advantage against its competitors.
• Dr. Malick Sy is a data mining professional, Artificial Intelligence practitioner and crypto-currency pricing expert. Dr. Sy is the Professor Chair of Finance at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) and a Visiting Professor of International Finance at the City University of New York (CUNY). He has also advised the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (Bursa Malaysia), Singapore Stock Exchange and published in numerous prestigious academic journals on the subject of risk management in financial markets.
• The market has seen sharpened pricing volatility in leading cryptocurrencies and alt-coins which have risk impact on their blockchain projects. Dr. Sy has built predictive models for the pricing and risks of cryptocurrencies individually and also cumulatively as an asset class. These models are based on actual banking data and are then refreshed based on new realities. These enhanced models may form a competitive advantage for Chynge as we move forward with our blockchain project on Stellar.
• Martin Roll is a global business strategist, senior advisor and facilitator to Fortune 500 companies and Asian firms. Martin has diverse global C-suite counselling experience with deep expertise in strategy, leadership and brand marketing. He is Entrepreneur in Residence at INSEAD, Senior advisor to Cocoon Capital and board advisor to early stage growth firms. He teaches MBA, EMBA and Executive Education programs at Nanyang Business School (Singapore), and is a frequent guest lecturer at INSEAD, ESSEC and other global business schools. Martin is the author of the global bestseller “Asian Brand Strategy” (2015), co-author of "The Future of Branding" (2016), a prolific management writer, and a regular commentator in global business media. He holds an MBA from INSEAD.
• Martin supports the Chynge team to drive sustained impact by defining business strategy, brand strategy, customer journey, design language and creating simple and elegant messaging consistently across all customer segments and touchpoints.
• Nizam Ismail started out as a Division Head with Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and Deputy Public Prosecutor at the Commercial Affairs Department (CAD). Thereafter, Nizam was in senior legal and compliance roles for leading banks such as Citigroup and Morgan Stanley. Currently, Nizam is a Partner and Head of Financial Services with RHTLaw Taylor Wessing and a recognized thought leader in regulatory compliance and Initial Coin Offerings (ICO).
• Nizam is a key asset for Chynge as he complements our in-house counsel in addressing regulatory matters. Furthermore, Nizam strengthens the Regulatory Technology (RegTech) side of the Chynge's digital payments by giving contextual relevance to the AI/machine learning models of money laundering, terrorism financing, and fraud. The formalization of the Chynge RegTech Center of Excellence and the expansion of RegTech to include Supervisory Technology (SupTech) is the one-two knockout punch to financial crimes.
• Brigadier General (Retired) Richard C. Pereira had an illustrious career with the Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF). Richard started as a fighter pilot and over his career, acquired extensive experience in strategic thinking and leadership, through the numerous leadership roles he held in both staff and operations. As a Commander at the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) Command and Air Combat Command, Richard was instrumental in integrating competencies and capabilities from the Army, Navy and Air Force units, to serve the wider Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) mission. He made numerous presentations to the Minister for Defence and his committee members. Richard started Above All Investments with a group of retired senior officers, with a view to invest in promising start-ups. Chynge was the group's first investment.
• Richard believes that Chynge represents a new breed of financial entities, using the latest technologies in a disruptive way, to bring about instant, free and safe cross-border money movements.
|Team and Advisors||120,000,000 XCLP||15.00%|
|ICO Bonus||80,000,000 XCLP||10.00%|
Questions and Answers
Live token offeringsNo live token offerings
Upcoming token offeringsNo upcoming token offerings
Past token offerings
|Chynge ICO||28 Jun 2018||25 Sep 2018|
|Chynge||28 Jun 2018||25 Sep 2018|
- 8 of 27 Team Members Verified
- Company Verified
- KYC Interview Conducted
Detailed due diligence exclusive to subscribers
Our proprietary TrustScore algorithm uses artificial intelligence machinery and combines dozens of data points including ID verification of every team member, company verification data, video interview with the project directors and dozens of additional data points offered by the projects such as social media profiles, white paper, questions and answers and many more to calculate the TrustScore.
A = Excellent
B = Good
C = Average
D = Below Average <- this project
E = Low