2nd Edition RPA and AI in Financial Institutions
They will understand how to best scale their programme by developing effective governance and infrastructure, while ensuring understanding and support as they seek to evolve into a hybrid workforce. Finally, they will discuss the best practices to build effective bots, and see how they can move from traditionally automated processes to automate further processes down the value chain.
__Learn from Key Practical Case Studies:__
- Develop a lean and efficient financial institution by deploying valuable and quantifiable use cases for RPA to accelerate digital transformation
- See how financials are augmenting the business with tried and tested AI, machine learning and chatbots, which move beyond basic application
- Scale-up RPA initiatives by advancing core legacy processes with automated solutions integrating the IT landscape of financial institutions
- Manage the risk arising as RPA and AI programmes grow to span throughout the enterprise of financial firms by considering the infrastructure to support such maturity
__Expert Speaker Panel:__
- Vinita Ramtri, Head of Controls Automation, Barclays
- Michel Smook, Head of Robotics, Wholesale Banking, ING
- Mats Holm Pettersson, RPA, PFA Pension
- Berndt Müller, Chair, AISB
- Angel Serrano, Head of Data Science, Santander
- Martin Malengier, Change Consultant and Project Lead, Belfius Insurance n.v.