THE DECENTRALIZED TV ECOSYSTEM
|Token-Sale||May 24th, 2018 – July 24th, 2018|
|TV-TWO is a Blockchain-based Open Platform for the Television Ecosystem. TV-TWO eliminates the gatekeeper status of TV networks and prevents centralistic tech giants from owning the medium in the future. It is bringing trustless transactions and crypto wallets to 700 million Smart TVs around the globe. They tokenize reach on the Big Screen and facilitate a direct value exchange between users, advertisers, and content creators through payment channels.|
|TV-TWO's purpose is to create a blockchain-based Open Platform that helps to decentralize the TV ecosystem in order to spread the oligopolistic surplus of TV networks among Consumers, Content Creators, and Advertisers.|
|They intend to use the Ethereum blockchain as the underlying technology through which users can view traditional television, along with premium content with no subscription costs. Community members can view this streaming content and earn tokens by choosing to see sponsored messages from advertisers.|
|The immutability and transparency of blockchain transactions play a critical role in the decentralized TV ecosystem that as TV-TWO are building. The underpinning of the new marketplace for consumers, content partners, and advertisers will be the Token for Television (TTV). It is based on the public open-source platform Ethereum that facilitates blockchain-based distributed computing and smart contract functionality.|
|The following interactions in their model are based on TTV:
1. Advertisers give TTV to users for watching sponsored videos.
2. Content Providers get TTV from users for offering premium video content.
3. Consumers accumulate TTV that they can store in their wallet and offer on exchanges.
|TV-TWO is introducing the Token for Television (TTV) as the currency in a new, globally decentralized TV ecosystem. Transactions between advertisers and users as well as between users and content providers are always tied to the Token for Television. Other cryptocurrencies and fiat cannot be used to exchange value between market participants. Advertisers have to acquire TTV during the crowdsale or on exchanges in order to sponsor messages.|
|The purpose of the project with examples|
|TV-TWO is an application for Connected TVs that offers regular consumers of broadcast television an easy way to transition into a world with a personalized video stream. A major part of the solution is the fact that the traditional broadcast signal is watched through the app.|
|An application for Connected TVs that blends traditional television with a personalized video stream offering premium content at no subscription costs. The video stream can always be opened with just one click of a button.|
|The Token for Television (TTV), an ERC20 token that administers the exchanged value between consumers, content providers, and advertisers. They propose a new ecosystem, where the trustless nature of the Ethereum blockchain makes it possible for market participants to interact directly without having to rely on middlemen.|
|Consumers get to watch curated videos while receiving TTV for choosing to see sponsored messages from advertisers. Content creators are rewarded by users with TTV for their quality productions.|
|How TV-TWO Works|
|Install the TV-TWO app on smart TV, you’ll find it in your TV’s app store.|
|Sync the wallet from TV to other devices like laptop and smartphones.|
|Watch broadcasts or personalized video streams. You are awarded TTV for doing this.|
|Check balance when you’re done for the day.|
|Trade accumulated TTV for fiat, Bitcoin or Ethereum.|
|The User Interface|
|TV-TWO is divided into two layers.
The first layer, which is entered after starting the application, consists of the broadcast signal with all standard TV functionalities.
The second layer, reached via pressing Enter on the remote control, displays the personalized video stream.
|The user has the following navigation options inside the first layer of the application:
1. Guide displays the program guide, the return to the application is performed
once the guide is closed.
2. Channel List displays the channel list, the return to the application is performed once the channel list is closed.
3. Channel Up/Down allows to tune up and down, while showing the TV window with channel information.
4. 0-9 allow jumping to a distinct channel number directly.
5. Right on the D-pad minimizes messages from TV-TWO.
6. Return/Exit closes the application.
7. Enter allows switching between the broadcast TV layer and the video stream
|In the video layer, the controls are as follows:
1. Enter allows switching between the broadcast TV layer and the video stream
layer. In the video’s navigation bar it allows selecting elements.
2. Channel Up/Down allows switching to the next, respectively the previous, video in the stream.
3. Up/Down on the D-pad activates and closes, the navigation bar with controls for the current video and information on the video length as well as play position.
4. Left/Right on the D-pad allows to move in the navigation bar of the current video to play, pause, stop, fast-forward, rewind or skip. TV-TWO messages can be minimized and short, surveys can be completed.
5. Play/Pause/Stop/Fast Forward/Rewind control the video without the navigation bar.
|TV-TWO Smart TV App|
|While watching broadcast television through TV-TWO, users can start a personalized video stream offering premium content at no subscription costs.|
|The video stream acts as an additional channel and can be opened by pressing Enter on the remote control.|
|Based on in-stream behavior, preferences in linear TV, surveys and other data, a supervised learning algorithm selects suitable videos from a broad selection of high-quality content.|
|The following video categories exist: Movies, Music, News and Politics, Travel and Nature, Food and Beverages, Fashion and Beauty, Sports, Cars, Technology, Gaming, and Education.|
|Token Info||Investment Info|
|Token: TTV||Accepting: ETH, BTC|
|Platform: Ethereum||Distributed in ICO: 75%|
|Type: ERC20||Soft cap: 2,500 ETH|
|Price in ICO: 1 ETH = 10,000 TTV||Hard cap: 50,000 ETH|
|Know Your Customer (KYC): YES||Total Supply: 500,000,000 TTV|
|2017||1. Company Foundation.
2. Resource Planning.
3. Development of The Smart TV Application.
4. Development of Smart Contracts for Operations of the Application.
5. Development of The Campaign Platform.
6. Publication of Whitepaper.
7. Start or the Marketing and Bounty Campaign.
8. Community Building.
9. Adjustments to Community Feedback.
|Quarter 1, 2018||1. Token for Television Private Sale.
2. Proof of Concept Release of the Campaign Platform.
3. Opensource Release of Smart Contracts.
4. The announcement of Token Exchanges.
6. Application Release for Samsung, LG, Toshiba, TP Vision and Panasonic.
|Quarter 2, 2018||1. Introduction of TTV to the Campaign Platform With Managed Wallets.
2. Onboarding of Advertisers on the Campaign Platform.
3. Onboarding of Content Providers and Users on the TV-TWO Platform.
4. Iteration of the Appﬁcation with Token Gamiﬁcation.
5. Partner Expansion with Advertisers and Content Providers.
6. Version 2.0 - Reﬁnement of User Interface and User Experience.
|Quarter 3, 2018||1. Evaluating Set-Top Box Manufacturers for Partnerships.
2. Growth Hacking for User Base Expansion.
3. Development of Application for Sony, Hisense, and Sharp.
4. Iteration of the Appﬁcation with Social Features.
5. Moving Off-Chain Aspects On-Chain.
6. Evaluating of TV-TWO Hardware (Open TV or Set-Top Box).
|Quarter 4, 2018||Negotiations with Manufacturers for a Pre-Installation of the Application.|
|2019||TV Networks Offer Content Through the Decentralized Ecosystem.|
|For More Information|
|Please visit https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/tv-two#event2044|
|Note: This is not an investment advice. By using Coinschedule you agree to our Disclaimer. FULL DISCLAIMER|