Join us in London for a Premier Crypto Education Day!
Coin Schedule’s CEO Alex Buelau is among 70 renown speakers who will provide actionable insight on crypto and ICOs at the Crypto Trading Floor 2018.
London Summit 2018, Europe’s largest event for the financial services sector, is hosting a dedicated gathering for the UK’s crypto community. Held on November 14 at the Old Billingsgate, the Crypto Trading Floor will bring together 3,000 traders and industry participants to exchange ideas, network, and discuss the most pressing topics for the crypto community.
The agenda includes keynote speeches and panel discussions by senior executives from Coinbase UK, eToro, Circle, B2BC, DX.Exchange, BNP Paribas, and others. High on the agenda are opportunities in crypto in 2019, ICO regulation across jurisdictions, and crypto trading models.
The Crypto Trading Floor will also host market outlooks for the main cryptocurrencies, provided by senior market analysts.
A special focus will be on ICOs, with two product competitions and a regulatory roundup. CEO of Coin Schedule, Alex Buelau, will showcase TrustScore, a much-needed measuring system for ranking ICOs for their credibility.
“To reach its full potential, the digital asset class still needs to gain credibility both on the retail and the institutional side,” says Michael Greenberg, Founder and CEO at Finance Magnates Group, which offers industry and market news. “The Crypto Trading Floor aims to promote this goal, with several of the field’s leading thinkers and practitioners. Coin Schedule is recognized as a leader in this group, and I’m curious to see their product at our Crypto Innovation Stage.”
London Summit is Europe’s largest event for the financial services sector. Held since 2012, it brings together the retail and institutional segments of the FX industry. Since 2015, the event has had a growing focus on cryptocurrency.
Key sessions for 2018 include:
- Blockchain, DLT, and the Future of the Behemoths of Finance
- Opportunities in Crypto in 2019
- Cryptocurrency: Creating an Open Financial System for The World
- Cryptocurrency Trading: Breaking Down Retail and Institutional Models
- The Curious Case of Regulating ICOs: A Global View
- The Cryptocurrency Toolkit for Brokers
- Crypto Innovation Stage
- Zeeshan Feroz, Coinbase, CEO (UK)
- Yoni Assia, eToro, Founder and CEO
- Phillip Gillespie, B2C2, CEO Japan
- Obi Nwuso, Coinfloor, CEO
- Teana Baker-Taylor, Global Digital Finance, Advisory Board Member
- Claire Wells, Circle, Legal & Business Affairs Director for Europe
- Sara Feenan, Clearmatics, Product Strategist
- Shashank Tiwari, Leverj, CSO
- Marc Bürki, Swissquote Bank, CEO
- Aleks Nowak, BlockEx, Chief Listings Officer
Join London Summit’s Crypto Trading Floor for free here!
DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed by Coinschedule Blog contributors are their own.