NEXT-GEN SOLUTION SHAPING THE FUTURE OF ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING
|wdt_ID||Token-Sale||5th, July 2018 - 30th, November 2018|
|1||GOeureka is a travel tech company utilizing blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. Their mission is to decentralize the hotel booking sector and deliver greater transparency by allowing hotels to directly connect with their customers. As a technology partner to hotels, GO aims to provide a dynamic digital experience to users and eradicate the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents. By reducing the financial commitments of hotels to third-party booking platforms, GO’s vision is to enable hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic value and services to travellers around the globe.|
|1||GOeureka's mission is to disrupt the current Online Travel Agency's (OTA) dominance. OTAs currently manage 70% of online bookings, impacting hotel direct bookings and profit margins. OTAs typically serve unfavorable terms to hotels, with rate parity clauses and high commission rates. As the hotel's technology partner, GOeureka seeks to maintain the hotel's brand and their direct communication to customers.|
|2||GO’s vision for the future of the travel industry is a supportive online ecosystem where all businesses are allowed the opportunity to thrive and benefit from providing the best goods or services to travelers.|
|3||The GOeureka (GO) platform leverages blockchain technology to position itself as an unbiased and transparent technology partner to hotels, transforming traditional loyalty systems and delivering increasing value to all hotels and their customers. GO aims to create a new symbiosis where hotels maintain control over their brand while unlocking unprecedented value for consumers on its platform.|
|4||They intend to provide a straightforward web and app experience to users without the high commission structures imposed by current OTAs. By reducing the financial commitments of hotels to third-party booking platforms, GO will enable hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic value and customer service.|
|wdt_ID||GOeureka Key Objectives|
|1||Commission-free booking platform with supporting mobile applications.|
|2||Integration capabilities for hotel inventory and loyalty programs.|
|3||Re-booking feature for hotel rooms when rates are lowered.|
|4||Crypto-enabled interoperability of loyalty points.|
|5||A white-labeled solution on the GOeureka platform that will allow hotels to maintain brand control.|
|6||Enables transactions via cryptocurrencies.|
|7||Access to 170,000 hotels worldwide.|
|wdt_ID||Problems They Solve|
1. LACK OF TRANSPARENCY LEADING TO HIGHER PRICES: Inequitable commissions to OTAs ultimately decrease hotels' margins and increase consumer prices.
2. NEGLECTED HOTEL LOYALTY PROGRAMS: Consumers miss out accruing points and subsequently free hotel rewards.
3. SEARCH BIAS: The manufactured bias through modified and reordered search results on OTA's ultimately costs consumers choice and value.
1. IMPACT ON HOTEL DIRECT BOOKINGS: Online travel agents dominate the sector, driving up to 70% of all online bookings.
2. HIGH COMMISSIONS: OTAs charge hotels 15%–30% commissions, impacting hotel margins.
3. LACK OF ACCESS: Increasing dominance of OTA's limits hotel's access to consumers.
|wdt_ID||Token Informations||Investment Informations|
|1||Token: GOT||Accepting: ETH, BTC, USD|
|2||Platform: Ethereum||Distributed in ICO: 60%|
|3||Type: ERC20||Soft Cap: 4,000,000 USD|
|4||Price in ICO: 1 GOT = 0.10 USD||Hard Cap: 60,000,000 USD|
|5||Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 GOT||Tokens for Sale: 600,000,000 GOT|
|6||Know Your Customer (KYC): YES||Restricted Areas: USA, China|
|1||Dec 2017 – Feb 2018:
1. Development of MVP and smart contract.
2. Presale of GO Tokens.
|2||Mar 2018 – Aug 2018:
1. The launch of GO Token Sale.
2. Development of App and Booking website.
3. Marketing and connecting with potential partners.
|3||Sep 2018 – Dec 2018:
1. The launch of the product Beta test with partner hotels.
2. Product market launch.
3. Development of loyalty points.
4. GO platform to launch and accept bookings.
5. Launch of digital marketing campaign and customer acquisition program.
6. Application of multiple cryptocurrency payments for hotel bookings.
7. Listing on exchanges.
8. Setting up of the customer support team.
9. Launch of Goeureka app for hotel bookings.
1. Build key partnerships with Hotel groups.
2. Build partnerships with travel and tour operators.
3. Develop a loyalty network for interoperable points spending on the platform.
4. Development of multiple cryptocurrencies payment.
5. 2nd stage of digital marketing campaign to be carried out.
1. Build partnerships with Hotel groups (Asia Pacific and Middle East).
2. The launch of 1st entertainment feature on Goeureka app.
3. Listing on exchanges.
4. Launch of airline bookings.
1. Expand the loyalty network across industries.
2. Have global market reach. Develop loyalty network blockchain.
3. Exploration of customer big data and analytics.
4. Launch of entertainment feature.