DECENTRALIZED RISK-HEDGING PLATFORM FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS
|Pre-Sale||March 15th 2018 – March 29th 2018|
|DeHedge is the decentralized risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors. DeHedge hedges investments in ICOs and cryptocurrencies, safeguarding investors in case of exchange rate fluctuations, scams, and project cancellations. The platform is based around the use of smart contracts.|
|DeHedge's purpose is to build a decentralized risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors who want to protect their investments.|
|The Platform insures investments in ICOs and cryptocurrencies, giving investors protection in case of exchange rate fluctuations, scams, project cancelations, or other unforeseen problems.|
|The platform is based on the use of smart contracts. Their smart contracts are programmed to automatically pay out in full in case of a hedged event.|
|The investor's activation of hedging coverage is reserved by a smart contract, which implies the formation of collateral for the full coverage of losses incurred by the investor.|
|The entire system revolves around DeHedge’s unique scoring model. That scoring model was developed “in collaboration with a world class consulting firm,” explains the official website.|
|DeHedge prepares the DeHedge contract, which may contain various restrictions for hedged tokens both in respect of the time of action and the price range for payment issuance.|
|DeHedge offers hedging coverage for two types of projects:
1. Pre-Sale and sale projects, the tokens of which do not circulate in the market.
2. Projects the tokens of which are traded on crypto-exchanges.
|The purpose of the project with examples|
|DeHedge offers the means to protect the investor’s money, by creating hedging tools for the cryptocurrency and ICO market. These tools will ensure an investment against the fluctuations in cryptocurrencies and token prices.|
|DeHedge uses Ethereum Blockchain. The investor can waive an automatic payout and opt not to make a hedging claim.|
|An investor can get hedging coverage for various cases, such as project cancellation or token exchange rate drops.|
|The investor has the ability to track the volume of reserved compensation at any moment via blockchain technology.|
|For ICO Investors: Safety of investments.|
|For Cryptocurrency Traders: They protect against exchange rate volatility.|
|For Heads of Investment Funds: They retain profitability and attract new investors.|
|For ICO projects: They help to attract investors and protect against post-listing pump & dump schemes.|
|For ICO Trading Venues: They help in attracting large investments in a project.|
|For Mining Farm Vendors: They protect against exchange rate volatility.|
|Token Info||Investment Info|
|Token: DHT||Accepting: BTC, ETH|
|Platform: Ethereum||Distributed in ICO: 80%|
|Type: ERC20||Soft cap: 10,000,000 USD|
|Price in Pre-sale: 1 DHT = 0,0165 USD||Hard cap: 30,000,000 USD|
|Price in ICO: 1 DHT = 0.02 USD||Minimum Investment: 300 USD|
|Tokens for Sale: 8,000,000,000 DHT||Bonus on Pre-sale: 25%|
|Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 DHT||Bounty: Available|
|Know Your Customer (KYC): YES||Restricted Areas: USA, China, Singapore.|
|Token Distribution||Distribution of Funds|
|ICO: 80%||Hedging Reserve: 80%|
|Team: 15%||Project Developmet: 12%|
|Bounty Program: 2%||Marketing and Promotion: 6%|
|Advisors: 2%||Legal and Accounting Costs: 2%|
|Quarter - 2, 2017||1. Formation of the Investment Research team and the Data Science department.
2. Start of the development of a scoring model.
|Quarter - 3, 2017||1. Testing the scoring model.|
|Quarter - 4, 2017||1. Development of a platform for hedging risks of investors in ICO projects.
2. Start of work of the investment committee.
|Quarter - 1, 2018||1. Launch of the Beta version of the platform.
2. Test hedging ICOs.
3. Launch of the investor's Personal Account within the framework of the DeHedge ICO.
4. Completion of registration procedures in accordance with US law.
5. Development of a platform for hedging tokens on the secondary market.
6. Private / Public Pre-Sale.
7. Establishment of partnerships with underwriting pools and liquidity providers.
8. Road Show.
|Quarter - 2, 2018||1. Testing the platform for token hedging on the secondary market.
2. Calibration of the existing scoring model.
3. Launch of the hedging platform for tokens on the secondary market.
4. Formation of the secondary market risk management system.
5. Building front-to-back business processes.
6. Formation of partnerships with mining pools.
7. Launch of underwriting and consulting services.
|Quarter - 3, 2018||1. Launch of the DeHedge research portal.
2. Completion of automation of front-to-back business processes.
3. Launch of the platform Telegram chat-bot.
|Quarter - 4, 2018||1. Launch of hedging on alternative blockchains.
2. Start of development of AI for project scoring.
3. Launch of a mobile platform application.
4. Registration of additional legal entities in the DeHedge group of companies.
5. Publication of periodic materials of investment research for a wide range of investors.
|Quarter - 1, 2019||1. Start of development of a derivatives trading website.
2. AI scoring testing.
|Quarter - 2, 2019||1. Launch of AI scoring.
2. Development of a Beta version of the derivative platform.
|Quarter - 3, 2019||1. Launch of a derivative platform with full functionality for hedging positions.|
|For More Information|
|Please visit https://www.coinschedule.com/icos/e1673/dehedge-pre-sale.html|
|Note: This is not an investment advice. By using Coinschedule you agree to our Disclaimer. FULL DISCLAIMER|