DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL PLATFORM POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
|Token-Sale||November 27th 2017 – March 12th 2018|
|Cryptaur is a decentralized Ethereum-based ecosystem that will act as a framework for potentially unlimited number of specialized P2P services (dApps) whereby suppliers and consumers of a most diverse range of goods and services can interact directly while increasing the economic efficacy of all transactions being made within the ecosystem. Cryptaur unites technological innovations and further enhances with a number of its own proprietary solutions in the realm of social capital management and user rights protection.|
|Cryptaur's purpose is to construct and expand on the availability of decentralized apps (dApp) by serving as an arena in which they can be housed, essentially acting as their ecosystem. As a result, the mission to bring products and services directly to the consumer via a decentralized mode of delivery can be done freely, void of any middle-man interference.|
|The platform intends to be inclusive of all mainstream users and includes features such as Cryptaur Pay, a mechanism that facilitates the acceptance of fiat and cryptocurrency.|
|The features of the Cryptaur ecosystem include:
1. Universal payment and reward unit—the Cryptaur utility token (CPT).
2. Multi-functional payment platform—Cryptaur Pay (CPP).
3. Proprietary Social Capital Management System (SCMS).
4. Global User Rights Protection System (URPS).
| The shared economy dApps are built on several foundational building blocks:
1. The base of the ecosystem is Ethereum’s blockchain.
2. The Cryptaur infrastructure, is comprised of two essential components, The crypto wallet and Cryptaur pay.
|According to the Whitepaper, the project plans to address this challenge through a platform that:
1. Allows its users to maintain their established behavior, without having to learn about blockchain or cryptocurrencies.
2. Is relevant and useful for a large, global population.
3. Leverages blockchain and cryptocurrencies to promote transparency and security.
4. Creates large viral networks that grow organically.
5. Offers a clear and tangible benefit to the users as compared to existing models.
|The purpose of the project with examples|
|The platform aims to expand the availability of dapps by creating an ecosystem around the general concept of applications with no central point of trust or control.|
|The platform has a focus on mainstream users. For example, payments can be made via Cryptaur Pay, which allows for the acceptance of both cryptocurrencies and traditional fiat payment rails by merchants.|
|Cryptaur Pay, simply makes an ethereum-based payment to a decentralized application on behalf of the user after the user has made his or her payment with a traditional fiat-based method.|
|The Cryptaur vision is to make decentralized technologies available to consumers. Cryptaur is building an ecosystem for dApps (“decentralized applications”) that benefits the consumers the most. This ecosystem is owned by the community of consumers themselves.|
|BLOCKCHAIN FOR ALL: Bridging the decentralized and traditional economy, Cryptaur allows anyone with a computer or a smartphone to transact on the blockchain without having to change their payment habits, buy cryptocurrencies, or learn about the technology.|
|COMMUNITY DRIVEN TRUST: Cryptaur leverages the social connections between users to curate products and services, ensuring that information and reviews come from trusted sources of influence, rather than advertising and paid product placements.|
|MULTI-USAGE: The Cryptaur ecosystem is the ideal environment for any commercial activity where trust and transparency are key to protect the consumers. This includes peer-to-peer commerce, business to consumer exchanges, sharing economy applications.|
|FULL TRANSPARENCY: Blockchain technology allows Cryptaur to provide users with real-time and fully transparent information on the products and services of our dapps, allowing them to make better purchasing decisions.|
|BEHAVIOR DRIVEN REWARDS: Cryptaur used social and behavioral psychology to create attractive user incentives to support the growth of the ecosystem and reward contributions to a better consumer experience for the community.|
|SUPPORTING CONSUMER DAPPS: With its developer toolkit and its dapp incubator, Cryptaur opens its ecosystem to existing and future dapps to bring decentralization to the consumers.|
|Token Sale: 30%||First Day: 40% Bonus|
|Cryptaur Founders: 20%||FIrst Week: 33% Bonus|
|Cryptaur Team: 10%||First Month: 20% Bonus|
|User Incentives: 40%||Second Month First Week: 15% Bonus|
|Second Month Second Week: 10% Bonus
|Second Month Third Week: 5% Bonus|
|June 2017||1. Cryptaur fundamental principles.
2. Cryptaur Manifesto and crusade against the middleman.
3. Token presale start.
|October 2017||1. Token presale finished (successfully raised over $20 million).
2. Final Team composition.
3. Corporate infrastructure creation.
|November 2017||1. New website.
2. Updated Whitepaper (smartbook).
3. Token sale Stage One (Nov 27 thru Dec 7).
|December 2017||1. Credit/debit cards contribution option.
2. Strategic partnerships.
3. dApps incubator and supply chain "beauty contest".
|January 2018||1. Token sale Stage Two (Jan 22 thru Jan 31).
2. Cryptaur token exchange listing.
3. Cryptaur ecosystem Technical paper.
|February 2018||1. Token sale Stage Three (Feb 12 thru Feb 20).
2. Cryptaur fiat-to-crypto bridge.
3. GoICO dApp.
|March 2018||1. Token sale Stage Four (Mar 5 thru Mar 12).
2. In Vitro Veritas dApp.
3. dApp Acquisition Expert Panel.
|April 2018||1. Cryptaur token free trade at crypto-exchanges.
2. AgeHack dApp.
3. Announcement of further milestones.
|For More Information|
|please visit https://www.coinschedule.com/icos/e1656/cryptaur-crowdsale.html|
|Note: This is not an investment advice. By using Coinschedule you agree to our Disclaimer. FULL DISCLAIMER|